EXCLUSIVELY FOR ASUG MEMBERS!
Start: Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 1:00 PM (CT), 2:00 PM (ET), 12:00 PM (MT), 11:00 AM (PT)
End: Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 1:00 PM (CT), 2:00 PM (ET), 12:00 PM (MT), 11:00 AM (PT)
The Controlling (CO) module is the Management Accounting module of SAP. It allows you to plan, monitor and control processes and operations in order to assist management with the implementation of the organization’s strategy.
Is your SAP Controlling implementation optimized to make the most of the available functionality? Are you taking advantage of the integrated nature of the SAP system and making the most out of this module?
Attend this live Q&A with Ashish Sampat, CO expert and Espresso Tutorials author,where you can ask questions that have been puzzling you (but do not know whom to ask!):
- Which cost allocation method is better - Distribution or Assessment, when should I use one versus another?
- What are the different standard costing methods that are available for use, and under what circumstances should they be used?
- How does one go about correcting various error / warning messages encountered during costing?
- What are the different cost objects that are available for use in SAP Controlling?
- Under what circumstances should I go about automating WIP, Variance and Settlement jobs?
- Can you tell us if there are any user exits available for product costing?
- What various design options can we use to add freight and other incidental costs on procured materials?
- How can we link and analyze Movement Types (in Materials Management) to GL Account (in Financial Accounting)?
WHAT IS "ASK A FIXER" WEBCAST SERIES?
Ask a Fixer is a live ASUG-hosted Q&A session with one of ERPfixers’ top-rated SAP experts (“Fixers”) in a specific module or topic. In this real-time discussion session, you have the opportunity to pose your specific questions to a Fixer, who will provide an immediate answer during the forum. This is a great way to get quick answers to your pressing issues, as well as learn from questions posted by other users during the forum.
Ashish Sampat, author of the following books:
- First Steps in SAP Controlling (CO)
- Expert tips to Unleash full Potential of SAP Controlling
If you cannot attend: The webcast will be recorded. The link to the recording will be posted here and emailed to all registrants.