EXCLUSIVELY FOR ASUG MEMBERS!
Start: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 1:00 PM (CT), 2:00 PM (ET), 12:00 PM (MT), 11:00 AM (PT)
End: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 1:00 PM (CT), 2:00 PM (ET), 12:00 PM (MT), 11:00 AM (PT)
The Production Planning (PP) component allows you to plan the procurement, manufacturing and sale of your products. It also enables you to use different planning strategies such as make-to-order or make-to-stock so that you neither overproduce nor face an out-of-stock situation. Production processes such as discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing and repetitive manufacturing, as well as replenishment using Kanban are all available within the PP module. Also, the PP module offers several reports and analytics tools to enable planners to constantly optimize and fine tune their planning parameters.
Attend this live Q&A with Jawad Akhtar, PP Expert and bestselling author, where you can ask your most pressing questions, such as:
- What are some of the important reports or reporting tools available in PP component?
- What is the significance of cross-modular integration of PP component with other logistics components?
- How do I differentiate a co-product from a by-product in the manufacturing process, and map these in SAP ECC?
- How can XSteps (Execution Steps) benefit my business processes in process and discrete manufacturing?
- Why effective materials planning in SAP ECC is still an elusive goal for many companies?
WHAT IS "ASK A FIXER" WEBCAST SERIES?
Ask a Fixer is a live ASUG-hosted Q&A session with one of ERPfixers’ top-rated SAP experts (“Fixers”) in a specific module or topic. In this real-time discussion session, you have the opportunity to pose your specific questions to a Fixer, who will provide an immediate answer during the forum. This is a great way to get quick answers to your pressing issues, as well as learn from questions posted by other users during the forum.
Jawad Akhtar, author of the following books:
- Production Planning and Control with SAP ERP
- Quality Management with SAP
- Materials Management with SAP ERP: Functionality and Technical Configuration
- S&OP with SAP ERP Production Planning
- Configuring Kanban in SAP ERP MM PP
If you cannot attend: The webcast will be recorded. The link to the recording will be posted here and emailed to all registrants.
To register, please login to your ASUG account.