This presentation with Gary Cokins will cover:
- Learning why business analytics and leveraging Big Data provide a competitive advantage.
- Understanding the difference between business intelligence (BI) and business analytics.
- How to imbed statistics and analytics into enterprise performance management (EPM) methods.
- How to differentiate forecasting from predictive modeling.
- Learning alternative approaches to accelerating the adoption rate of business analytics.
Watch the prerecorded webcast by pressing play:
GET ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AND MANY MORE by watching the webcast video above.
Q&A questions answered by Gary Cokins.
Q: Based on your observations what is a major lesson learned by organizations attempting to broaden the adoption rate of applying analytics?
Q: Why is the CFO and accounting function so many years behind with embracing the use of advanced analytics.
WHAT IS "ASK A FIXER" WEBCAST SERIES?
Ask a Fixer is a live ASUG-hosted Q&A session with one of ERPfixers’ top-rated SAP experts (“Fixers”) in a specific module or topic. In this real-time discussion session, you have the opportunity to pose your specific questions to a Fixer, who will provide an immediate answer during the forum. This is a great way to get quick answers to your pressing issues, as well as learn from questions posted by other users during the forum.