Watch the prerecorded webcast by pressing play:
GET ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AND MANY MORE IN THIS CO-HOSTED ASUG WEBCAST.
This presentation by Gary Cokins, a leading practitioner and author will cover:
- How strategy maps and their companion balanced scorecards communicate strategic objectives with target-setting to help cross-functional employee teams align their behavior to the strategy and better collaborate.
- Why measures of channel and customer profitability and customer value are now superceding profit and service-line measures – and shifting from product to customer-focused organizations including future potential value – customer lifetime value.
- How activity-based cost management (ABC/M) provides not only accurately traced calculated costs (relative to arbitrary broad-averaged cost allocations), but more importantly provides cost transparency back to the work processes and consumed resources, and to what drivers cause work activities.
- Reforming the broken annual budgeting process with performance based budgeting that links strategy to operations and is process volume sensitive rather than simply incremental at each cost center.
- How EPM/CPM also applies to public sector government to understand their “output costs” and better serve citizens.
- Why business analytics, with emphasis on predictive analytics and pro-active decision making, is becoming a competitive advantage differentiator and an enabler for trade-off analysis.
- How all levels of management can quickly see and assess how they are doing on what is important – typically with only a maximum of three key performance indicators (KPIs).
- How to integrate performance measurement scorecards and ABC/M data with:
- Strategy formulation.
- Process-based thinking and operational productivity improvement.
- Channel/customer profitability and value analysis and CRM.
- Supply chain management.
- Quality and lean management (Six Sigma, cost of quality).