Start: Thursday April 27th, 2017 1:00 PM (CT), 2:00 PM (ET), 12:00 PM (MT), 11:00 AM (PT)
End: Thursday April 27th, 2017 1:00 PM (CT), 2:00 PM (ET), 12:00 PM (MT), 11:00 AM (PT)
In the standard ERP system it is difficult to find reports that give you a multidimensional view of your inventory costs. Many customers download the information to Microsoft Excel or use external reporting tools such as BI to do the analysis. There is nothing wrong with these options, but sometimes they lead to reconciliation errors (in the case of Excel) or realtime update issues (in the case of BI). With the Material Ledger Activated and by utilizing an enhanced report, there are several reporting options that will give you a more granular view of your inventory values.
Attend this live Q&A with two experts, Paul Ovigele and Rogerio Faleiros, where you can learn the following:
- How to create drilldown reports in Material Ledger
- How to view inventory costs, such as beginning and ending inventory, receipts and consumption by cost components (such as Raw Materials, Labor, Overhead, Freight, etc.) for multiple materials
- How to track inventory turnover on a periodic basis
- How to view inventory costs according to dimensions such as material group, profit center, product hierarchy, etc.
- How to view standard and actual cost components for your inventory balance sheet accounts
- How to view the released costs of multiple materials for multiple periods
WHAT IS "ASK A FIXER" WEBCAST SERIES?
Ask a Fixer is a live ASUG-hosted Q&A session with one of ERPfixers’ top-rated SAP experts (“Fixers”) in a specific module or topic. In this real-time discussion session, you have the opportunity to pose your specific questions to a Fixer, who will provide an immediate answer during the forum. This is a great way to get quick answers to your pressing issues, as well as learn from questions posted by other users during the forum.
Paul Ovigele, FI/CO Expert, Author: "100 Things You Should Know About Financial Accounting"
Rogerio Faleiros, FI/CO Expert, Author: "Configuring Controlling in SAP ERP"
If you cannot attend: The webcast will be recorded. The link to the recording will be posted here and emailed to all registrants.