Exclusively for ASUG Members!
Start: October 13, 2016 1:00 PM (CT), 2:00 PM (ET), 12:00 PM (MT), 11:00 AM (PT)
End: October 13, 2016 2:00 PM (CT), 3:00 PM (ET), 1:00 PM (MT), 12:00 PM (PT)
What is on the BI landscape with BW, SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA Analytics?
The Business Information (BI) module is one of the most dynamically changing areas, both within the SAP world and externally. This is partially due to the increased need for real-time business metrics on multiple devices, the rise in mergers and acquisitions, and the evolution of SAP HANA-only systems, which opens up an array of possibilities.
Attend this live Q&A with two of ERPfixers' BI and SAP HANA experts, Dmitry Kuznetsov and Mani Chinnaiah, where you can ask your most pressing questions such as:
- Is there a future for classic BW?
- When is best to use BW and when S/4HANA Modelling?
- What is the up-side of S/4HANA Analytics over native HANA Modelling?
- How to "build history" in HANA
- Does it save time to implement HANA-based Data Warehouse?
- Is HANA Live fading away?
- What team-training is advised in the BI area?
- How is predictive analytics integrated in SAP?
- How is the Internet of Things (IoT) handled in HANA Cloud Platform?
Dmitry Kuznetsov,BI Architect and HANA Trainer
Mani Chinnaiah, BW, SAP BusinessObjects, and SAP HANA expert
WHAT IS "ASK A FIXER"?
Ask a Fixer is a live ASUG-hosted Q&A session with one of ERPfixers’ top-rated SAP experts (“Fixers”) in a specific module or topic. In this real-time discussion session, you have the opportunity to pose your specific questions to a Fixer, who will provide an immediate answer during the forum. This is a great way to get quick answers to your pressing issues, as well as learn from questions posted by other users during the forum.
To register: Go to ASUG.
If you cannot attend: The webcast will be recorded. The link to the recording will be posted here and emailed to all registrants.