Exclusively for ASUG Members!
Start: August 23, 2016 1:00 PM (CT), 2:00 PM (ET), 12:00 PM (MT), 11:00 AM (PT)
End: August 23, 2016 2:00 PM (CT), 3:00 PM (ET), 1:00 PM (MT), 12:00 PM (PT)
Find Out About the New Functionality Available with SAP S/4HANA Finance
We’ve all heard the buzz around SAP S/4HANA Finance. But what are the practical benefits that you can achieve from its new functionalities? Attend this live Q&A with SAP Mentor and Trainer, Ajay Maheshwari, where you can ask your most pressing questions such as:
- What is the Universal Journal?
- What are the new Tables available with S/4 HANA Finance?
- What is the impact of S/4 HANA Finance functionality on period closing?
- What is New Asset Accounting, and how is it different from the traditional Fixed Assets module?
- Is New GL migration necessary for SFIN, for the customers still on Classic GL?
- How different is Simple Finance from S/4 HANA Finance?
- What is Central Finance?
Ajay Maheshwar, FICO Practice Manager, Itelligence India
Paul Ovigele, Founder and CEO, ERPfixers
WHAT IS ASK A FIXER?
Ask a Fixer is a live ASUG-hosted Q&A session with one of ERPfixers’ top-rated SAP experts (“Fixers”) in a specific module or topic. In this real-time discussion session, you have the opportunity to pose your specific questions to a Fixer, who will provide an immediate answer during the forum. This is a great way to get quick answers to your pressing issues, as well as learn from questions posted by other users during the forum.
To register: Please go to ASUG.
View questions and answers from the live Q&A: